Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday

Happy Halloween, Everyone! And happy birthday to me!


OK, so this is what I opened my eyes to this morning.........


as well as this....

....A wonderful breakfast in bed made by Wonderhusband and the kids.


This is what I found when I went down stairs to the kitchen a little later.....

O well, the breakfast was very special, at least....


                                                      Pumpkin carving.




  My own little green monster...

I bought the dress at GW a while back, and then saw that Wal mart had the tights and mask to go with it....

Now, we just have to wait for all the sugar to get out of everyone's systems, and it will be business as usual....at least untill Thanksgiving!

Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween weekend!!


                                                                      Love,                                                 


                                                                                                     








































1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Suzanne!
    Your daughter is very pretty, even when she is scary! Love the breakfast in bed, BUT did YOU have to clean up the mess??

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!