Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Two Chairs from Hell and an Imprompto Trip

Hi There!
I'm back.!......What do you mean, you didn't know I was gone? I know you missed me, no need to pretend!

At 11.00pm Sunday night, Wonderhusband and yousr truly decided to drive to Los Angeles (a 5 to 6 hour drive) to surprise old friends who were vacationing there. Don't worry! We booked into a hotel, we're not like that. We stayed one night, and were home safe and sound again Tuesday night.



I'm so glad we did! It was great fun, and good to see friends whom we have not seen since New Year.


Another  reason I was so eager to get away, was this: 



Make that two reasons....





Can you see what that is? Millions and millions of staples...


Stay tuned for the rest of the story..
I don't know yet if it is a Drama, Comedy, or Horror. It can go any direction at this point...

Happy Thursday!

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!!!